Using the same award-winning innovative, space-saving, collapsible and functional features as in the X-Pot™, the X-Kettle™ is made from a hard-anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone sidewalls, and glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles. The X-Kettle™ is the ideal size to boil enough water for two freeze-dried meals. Two X-Mugs™ will fit neatly inside and the X-Brew Coffee Dripper™ also nests into the X-Kettle™ so your morning hydration kit can be nicely stowed into a small disc only 1 3/8" high.
- Sides of kettle should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food-grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- A hard-anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe
- X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- X-Pot alloy base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- Weight: 6.5 oz / 186 g
- Volume: 1.3 L / 44 oz
- In Use Size: 6 x 3.5 in
- Packed Size: 6 x 1.25 in
- Handle: Glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- Material: collapsible silicone sidewalls
- Collapses to: 1 3/8" high