Our most popular hiking pants get a bit more versatile thanks to zip-off legs. Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are lightweight, stretchy and provide 50+ UPF sun protection. They can be worn as shorts, capris or pants.
- Stretchy and Lightweight Nylon/Spandex: Lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex fabric blend and a gusseted inseam provide mobility for long days traveling or on the trail, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Wear Three-Ways: Can be worn three ways: zip off the legs and convert pants to longer shorts (8" inseam); roll up to capri length and secure with tab and button; wear as full-length pants (32" inseam)
- Adjustable waistband has internal buttonhole elastic
- Pockets: two front drop-in, two back drop-in and a secure zippered cargo pocket on the right thigh
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection