An advanced inflatable boat developed with input from professional kayakers and packrafters, the LiteWater Dinghy – LWD – will expand your backcountry playground. Easy to take with you, the LWD weighs only 35 ounces and packs to the size of a one-liter bottle. Made from lightweight, durable polyester, it resists tears and punctures. Six tie-off zones lash gear, and the pump doubles as a dry bag. The LWD inflates quickly, tracks well, maneuvers easily, and delivers a supportive ride making it agile, stable and comfortable enough for canyoneering, finding your own private island, or just spending a day bobbing on a remote alpine lake.
- Arrow Shaped Design: Smart design tracks well, is stable, allows use of canoe or kayak paddle.
- Easy to Paddle: Ergonomic design employs a low seat position to make paddling easy and efficient.
- Easy to Inflate: Pump is efficient and easy to use, converts to a dry sack for gear storage and protection.
- Ergonomic Padded Seating: Built-in inflatable seat is comfortable and provides insulation from cold water.
- Durable Material: Hardwearing 210D polyester delivers exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Multiple Tie off Zones: Six strategically places tie-off zones provide multiple options for lashing gear or securing the LWD on shore.
- Protected while Packing: Pump converts to a compact storage bag to protect the LWD while traveling.
- Ultra Lightweight: Weighs only 35 ounces making it one of the lightest boats of its kind.
- Packs Small: Pump converts to an ultra compact 4.5” x 9” storage bag for transport that takes up minimal pack volume.
- Weight 35 oz / 992 g
- Dimensions 76 in x 45 in / 203 cm x 114 cm
- Pack Size 4.5 in x 9 in / 11.43 cm x 22.9 cm
- Inflation Inflation Stuff Sack/Dry-bag Included
- Capacity 350 lbs / 158.8 kg
- Raft Rating Class 2; We recommend the LWD for conditions of mild flat water to small waves.
- Fabric 210 D ripstop polyester top and bottom
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
Leisure, Cabin Life, Urban