Designed for the advanced recreational user who wants a very lightweight yet durable snowshoe with high performance features to take on any challenge. Snowshoes geometry offers great flotation in all circumstances.
- AreoLite Frame: All our frames are made of top quality, lightweight aluminum.
- Entech Decking: All GV decking can resist extreme temperatures down to - 50* C.
- Entech™ decking is lighter in weight and provides better resistance against abrasion.
- New decking fastener system now on all our snowshoes.
- Superior durability.
- Prevents friction on decking bottom.
- Limits premature wear.
- Generates 50% less plastic waste.
- Comfort Fit Bindings: Soft and cushiony with multiple attach points for better comfort.
- Large and textured footrest for a better footing.
- Tapered tip for optimal foot placement.
- Rumbus Buckle: Ratchet buckle for an effortless adjustment of the bindings with or without mittens.
- Release mechanism with wings
- Pivot Energy Saver: Patented rigid pivot bar.
- Eliminates any twisting of the foot.
- Best lateral rigidity among all aluminum snowshoes on the market.
- The back of the snowshoe always maintains contact with the ground.
- Heel Raiser System: Raises your heel when you are doing hill climbing.
- Crampons: Snow crampons with power lift system.
- All our aluminum crampons are protected with a rust- proof and non-stick coating.
Sizing & Specifications:
Size: 9 x 29 in (23 x 74 cm)
Weight: 4.78 lbs (2.17 kg)
User Weight: 80-170 lbs (36 - 77 kg)
Size: 10 x 36 in (25 x 91 cm)
Weight: 5.57 lbs (2.53 kg)
User Weight: 80-190 lbs (36 - 86 kg)
Snow, Winter, Advanced Recreational User, Lightweight