Paddler's on a budget shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort. With the NRS Vapor PFD we focused our design efforts on the feel of the jacket and not the frills.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective NRS logos for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Padded shoulders
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400 denier nylon outer shell
- Lining: Smooth 200 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle