Stretch fabric and sculpted, body mapped floating foam panels make the Proteus our most comfortable life vest ever. kokatat's most comfortable life vest ever, thanks to soft, Gaia® PVC-free foam that's cut and sculpted into body mapped, floating panels. Each foam panel is precisely slit to provide adaptable and ergonomic fit, wrapping the torso in secure comfort. A soft 100D stretch polyester envelope finishes off theis high-back recreational life vest, with fleece-lined hand warmer pockets for the colder days.
- POCKETS: The Proteus features 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
- SIT BACK COMFORTABLY: To accommodate the high seat backs in most recreational kayaks, the Proteus features a high-back design with quick drying spacer mesh lower back.
- GAIA® PVC-FREE FOAM: The buoyancy foam in all Kokatat PFDs is Gaia® pvc-free. Gaia® is completely free of CFC ozone depleting chemicals. This recyclable foam is very flexible, taking and retaining the shape of your body for a comfortable, custom feel.
- 100D Stretch polyester with 210D high tenacity nylon in high wear areas
- rticulated design enhancing comforthand warmer pocketsMultiple side adjustments
- Internal foam contouring for trim, relaxed fit
- Hand warmer pockets
- Ultra-light, quick drying spacer mesh back and shoulders complements high back seats
- compatible with tributary hydration system
- Certification: UL/USA, ULC/Canada, CE/Europe
Specifications & Sizing:
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ: XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/XXL (16/00)
- Product Care: Rinse after using, hang to dry.
- XSmall/Small Chest Dimension: 32-38"
- Medium/Large Chest Dimension: 40-46"
- XLarge/XXLarge Chest Dimension: 49-55"