Stretch fabric and sculpted, body mapped floating foam panels make the Proteus Kokatat's most comfortable life vest ever, thanks to soft, Gaia PVC-free foam that's cut and sculpted into body mapped, floating panels. Each foam panel is precisely slit to provide adaptable and ergonomic fit, wrapping the torso in secure comfort.
- 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
- High-back seat design with quick-drying spacer mesh lower back
- The buoyancy foam in all Kokatat PFDs is Gaia pvc-free. Gaia is completely free of CFC ozone depleting chemicals. This recyclable foam is very flexible, taking and retaining the shape of your body for a comfortable, custom feel
- 100D Stretch polyester with 210D high tenacity nylon in high wear areas
- Articulated design enhancing comforthand warmer pockets
- Internal foam contouring for trim, relaxed fit
- Hand warmer pockets
- Ultra-light, quick drying spacer mesh back and shoulders complements high back seats
- Compatible with tributary hydration system
- Certification: UL/USA, ULC/Canada, CE/Europe
Specifications & Sizing:
- Buoyancy: 16 lbs
- Care: Rinse after using, hang to dry
- XSmall/Small Chest Dimension: 32-38"
- Medium/Large Chest Dimension: 40-46"
- XLarge/XXLarge Chest Dimension: 49-55"