Wood worker in France for the last 25+ years, Bruno Chaperon was trained at the famous French "Arts Décoratifs" and "Beaux-arts de Paris". Mr. Chaperon has developed and patented the intricate "sinusoidal" marquetry design you see on the knife. This intricate technique assures that every single knife is unique. The knives are made in our woodshop by hand.
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blade
- Polished Blade
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Beautiful Contemporary Design
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 7.59 x 1 x 1 in (Open)
- Blade Material: Polished Sandvik Stainless Steel 12C27 Mod.
- Blade Length: 3.28 in
- Handle Material: Each handle is unique and is comprised of a variety of wood: Brazil, Cocobolo, Rosewood, Zebrano, Amaranh, Cordia, Kingwood and Santos Palisander Woods