The Kalliste’s performance core blades have an exceptionally light buoyant feel on the water and silky smooth strokes that make paddling all day long feel effortless. The Kalliste is the ultimate choice for low angle touring kayakers.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Dynel blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant. This, along with a stronger design and construction, makes the Kalliste the choice over our Ovation model for more rugged paddling environments
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear
- Blade Dimensions: 20.5" x 6.3" / 52 x 16 cm
- Blade Surface: 643 cm sq.
- Blade Length: 52cm x 16.5cm
- Weight: 26 oz / 737 g (220 Neutral Bent Shaft)