The Cyprus is Werner's most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear
- Weight: 25.5oz. (719g)
- Feather Angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 610 cm sq.
- Blade Length: x Width 46cm x 18cm