A beautiful island located in Washington's Puget Sound, close to where our story began.
The Camano features our most popular award winning blade design. This paddle will provide enough power to cover a day’s journey with ease while using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Combined with a perfect fit and performance design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphic gradients.
- The adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in two ranges: 220-240cm and 240-260cm
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 843g.
- Weight Ounces: 29.75oz.
- Length Range: 220-240cm and 240-260cm
- Feather Angle: LeverLock Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm