This gorgeous kayak paddle provides the best of both worlds, with an ultra-lightweight T-700 carbon shaft and red adler and roasted basswood blades, shaped in a tried and tested design. The combination provides a uniquely flexible paddle with the fit and finish you'd expect from Bending Branches, resulting in a smooth pull through the water and reduced shoulder and arm fatigue.
The blades are reinforced with fiberglass for durability, and finished with rockguard protection at the tips and leading edge. For a beautiful paddle in a high performance, lightweight design you really can't beat the Navigator!
- Ultra lightweight, T-700 carbon shaft
- Proven blade design made of rich-looking red alder & roasted basswood, with more flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.
- Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
- Shaft Material: Satin T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Basswood & Red Alder
- Blade Size: 6.2 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° and 60° (L or R)
- Drip Rings: Black - Heavy Duty
- Ferrule Options: Snap-Button or Telescoping
- Ferrule Angles: 0º & 60º - Left or Right (Snap) Unlimited angles with 15 cm length adjustibility (Tele)
- Shaft Size: Standard