For a board that gives you extra stability and rigidity, you need the 12'6'' Voyager inflatable paddle board from Red Paddle Co. Its increased length and thickness make it an ideal board for longer outings and for taller, larger paddlers. The extra length also means it can easily handle a child or dog on the front while you paddle, and you can use the extensive cargo areas for camping gear. You'll feel extra confident paddling out on this board, knowing that it offers extra stability in all conditions.
- Multiple carry handles ensure that carrying around obstacles is a breeze
- RSS battens ensure the board remains stiff when loaded and slices through the water
- Beneath is a removable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS
- he diamond cut deck pad has been finished with our Red logo embossed all over to provide additional grip whilst paddling and protect against wear and tear
- The board is supplied with our Titan Pump which will get you up to pressure in half the time than other SUP pumps and once deflated the board fits nicely inside our All Terrain backpack to make accessing that next idyllic location hassle free
- Includes the Titan II Pump, the world's first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump, and the Large 150L Carrying Backpack Bag, with internal capacity with plenty of room for kit food or work items and cooling foam adjustable straps & an airflow back panel.
- Board Length: 12'6"
- Board Weight: 13.85 kg / 30.35 lbs
- Board Thickness: 5.90" / 150 mm
- Board Volume: 361 Litres
- Stiffening System: RSS Battens
- Bag Size: 980 x 380 x 360 mm
- Bag Volume: 134 litres
- Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins
- Max Rider Weight: 240 lbs