As versatile as a Swiss Army knife. This all-round board is perfect for every type of rider to enjoy the water.
If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP but continues to win numerous SUP industry and consumer awards.
Such success is due to the unrivalled quality, durability and innovation of all Red Paddle Co boards, but also the versatility of the Ride 10’6″ inflatable SUP. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 120mm/4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Practical cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package.
- Package Includes: 10.6 inflatable paddleboard, Alloy Nylon 3 Piece Adjustable Paddle, All Terrain Backppack, Titan ll Pump, an ankle leash and repair kit.
- Ergonomic tubular handles on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your boards.
- Flat Bungee Cargo System - UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO! - The self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Large 150L Carrying Backpack Bag with internal capacity with plenty of room for kit food or work items
- The All Terrain Backpackhas a removable internal padded organizer, cooling foam adjustable straps & airflow back panel, and is made from CYCLEPET fabric using 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Titan II Pump is the world's first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump.
- The 8' coiled leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch, with a a 7mm dual cord.
- Board Length:10'6"
- Board Weight: 9.95 kg / 21.89 lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 240 lbs
- Board Width: 32″ / 813 mm
- Bag Size: 960 x 390 x 360 mm
- Bag Volume: 150 litres
- Fins: 2