Dual support collars cradle the head. Front zipper entry and adjustable crotch strap secures the jacket in place.
Floating in a calm, “face-up” position is not something that comes naturally to children. Before going boating or paddling, teach your child how to float safely in a pool or shallow water where the child cannot touch bottom.
- Quick release buckle over entry zipper for added security
- Adjustable crotch strap
- Convenient grab handle
- Infant: Type II PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7 lbs. 6oz. Type II PFDs will turn only some children to a “face-up” position.
- Child: Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 8 lbs. 6 oz. Type III PFDs are NOT designed to turn a child “face-up” in the water. They provide good support to children with some swimming skills.
- *Canada where both Infant and Child are Type II
- Transport Canada Approved
- US Coast Guard Approved
- Weight Capacity: 20 - 31 lbs.
- Outer Shell Material: 200D Nylon outer shell
- Liner Material: 200D Oxford liner