A lightweight version of Patagonia's classic Snap -T Pullover, made with warm, durable recycled polyester fleece.
- Made with midweight Synchilla® 100% recycled polyester fleece that’s velvety smooth, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- The classic, pullover Snap-T styling includes a four-snap recycled nylon front placket for easy venting, a stand-up collar for soft warmth on your neck and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest patch pocket holds the day’s essentials; flap with a snap closure for security
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem. Cuffs and hem have spandex trim to seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Placket and pocket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.