Got some burly, beefy and bodacious treks in mind? The North Face Jannu II GTX hiking boot are built just for such endeavors , and handle long, treacherous miles with ease.
- Rugged uppers utilize the classic 1-piece, full-grain leather construction for ultimate durability and performance; thermoplastic urethane overlays at heels supply support
- GORE-TEX® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from feet, helping keep them dry and comfortable
- Gusseted, padded tongues keep out trail debris and relieve lace pressure; toe caps and heel guards protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Removable multidensity EVA footbeds offer cushioning and light support
- Midsoles feature dual-density polyurethane for lasting cushioning; EVA heel inserts add extra impact absorption and cushioning for greater comfort through long miles
- Rigid, full-length nylon shanks control flex and add the stability needed during long slogs with heavy packs
- Vibram® rubber outsoles handle technical, varied terrain with ease; self-cleaning lugs enhance traction
Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
Outsole: Vibram rubber
Support: Full-length nylon shank
Lining: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
Footwear Height : Over-the-ankle
Upper: Full-grain leather/thermoplastic urethane overlays
Long Treks, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Travel