Winner of the 2021 Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold Award. Ideal for anyone in need of a pack with a fine-tuned fit, the women’s-specific Ariel 55 fits a variety of body shapes and sizes. A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Straps, and adjustable torso length offers a fine-tuned fit and an injection-molded backpanel delivers breathable, close-to-body performance. Made with bluesign® approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
- Custom Fit: custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Airscape Suspension: an injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Load Capacity: designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Sustainable Materials: constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
Specifications & Sizes:
- Main Fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Accent Fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
|WXSmall - Small
||3173 in3 / 52 L
||28.74 X 14.96 X 9.84 in
|WMedium - Large
||3356 in3 / 55
||30.71 X 14.96 X 9.84 in