The Kestrel 38 might be smaller than its bigger sibling, but it’s just as capable. Perfect for quick overnights or big days out that don’t call for quite as much room, the Kestrel is a workhorse built with rugged fabrics that withstand punishing days in the backcountry–and proudly wears the scars. Ideal for bushwhacking through dense woods or for outdoor professionals who need a pack they can depend on in any condition.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
Specifications & Sizing:
Small / Medium
- Weight: 3.22 LBS
- Volume: 2197 IN3 / 36 L
- Dimensions: 27.6H X 12.2W X 11.4D IN.
Medium / Large
- Weight: 3.40 LBS.
- Volume: 2319 IN3 / 38
- Dimensions: 29.5H X 12.2W X 11.4D IN.
- Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom Fabric: 500D Nylon Packcloth