Intrinsically safe. The EOS II is designed and constructed to meet the most rigorous of demands both in application and environment. The head unit is self contained, waterproof, and constructed of high grade materials. The technology inside offers the best in long burn times and utilizes advanced circuitry that regulates the output providing superior and constant brightness on it’s two modes. The Maxbright LED puts out 80 Lumens and a spot beam that reaches as far as 65 meters. The EOS II is powered by 3 AAA batteries allowing for a compact footprint, and includes a rubber strap for hard hat use along with industrial 3M Dual LockTM and a nylon strap for use as a standard headlamp.
- WATERPROOF - LEVEL 2: Princeton Tec’s intermediate rating, Level 2, is assigned to lights that offer a degree of water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- MULTIPLE MODES: Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- REGULATED LED / CONSTANT BRIGHTNESS: Princeton Tec lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- FOCUSED NARROW BEAMS: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas. The resulting long-throw spotlight is especially well-suited for night hiking and search and rescue.
- LITHIUM: Lithium Battery (included)
Power: 80 Lumens
Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED
Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium
Weight: 105 Grams
UL RATING APPROVED
Class I Division 1 Groups A, B, C & D
UL TEMP CODE T4
Hiking, Climbing, Camping