The popular and compact Tikka headlamp has now been updated with reactive lighting! The light sensor instantly adjusts for close range or distance lighting depending on where you look, so you can see near or far as you need. The light output is optimized to meet your chosen burn time, and wide, mixed or focused beam patterns allow you to adapt lighting to a variety of conditions. The rechargeable battery charges in 4.5 hours via USB. Keep your hands free so you can see the map your holding or the fork in the upcoming trail with ease.
- Can be used in reactive mode or constant lighting mode.
- Red light mode saves your night vision.
- Wide, mixed, or focussed beam patterns.
- Lock functions prevents accidental activation when it's in your pack.
- Includes rechargeable Lithium-ion battery with 30cm USB cable connection.
- Battery charge indicator. Quick charges in 4.5 hours with the integrated USB connection.
- Lasts for approximately 300 charges. Beyond this, the battery’s capacity is roughly 30% lower.
- Rechargeable battery performs well in low temperature, and can be replaced with standard battery pack when you’re in remote areas.
- OS by Petzl® software is free for download online and allows you to customize burn time.
Maximum brightness: 180 lumens
Weight: 115 g