Our ultra-versatile, IPX4, USB-rechargeable headlamp that runs on the modular new rechargeable BD 1800 Battery or standard AAA batteries, the redesigned ReVolt 350 now is now lighter, brighter, and smaller, boasting 350 lumens of light, an updated user interface, and a multi-faceted optical lens design that saves battery life.
- Emits 350 lumens on max setting
- Sleek, low-profile design uses new BD 1800 Rechargeable mAh Lithium Ion Battery (included) or standard AAA alkaline batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- "PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle.
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable lithium ion BD 1800 Battery or Alkaline cells.
- BD 1800 Battery
- Lumens: 350
- Weight With Batteries: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Max Distances: [High] 82 m (alkaline)
- [Low] 8 m (alkaline)
- Max Burn Time: [High] 4 H (alkaline)
- [Low] 200 H (alkaline)
- IPX Rating: IPX4
- Batteries: 3 AAA or BD 1800