Warm, windproof, water-resistant scarf insulated with lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilting Keeps Insulation from Shifting
- Generous 69" length by 6" width wraps once or twice around neck
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- 68% of Patagonia's fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 69 x 6 in