Warm, windproof, water-resistant mitts insulated with lightweight and highly compressible double-layered 100-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester and lined with cozy brushed tricot. Starting in 2020, Patagonia is transitioning their Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is lined with a warm brushed tricot.
- 100-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation.
- Pull loops for easy on/off.
- Elastic at wrists seals out the cold.
- Abrasion-resistant overlay panels on palms for durability.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55-100% postconsumer recycled content); styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology.
- Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Weight: 96 g (3.4 oz)