The Fenix PD40R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight features a patented rotary switch which allows you to quickly select a brightness level with a simple twist (NO REAR SWITCH ACTIVATION OR MOMENTARY CAPABILITY). No more fumbling for a small button in the dark with gloves on. Turn the switch to the right to activate the flashlight and access each mode; including turbo mode which produces an incredible 3000 lumens and throws that light 1329 feet (405m). Powered by an included 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery, this flashlight is USB Type-C rechargeable and includes a battery level indicator, so you always know the status of the battery.
IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof underwater to 2 meters, this flashlight is built tough. The Fenix PD40R rechargeable flashlight is the perfect option for those looking for optimal brightness from an extremely easy to use flashlight.
- 3000 lumens maximum output, 405 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Patented technique of rotary mode selection switching for accurate operation.
- Included a 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable LI-ion battery.
- Inner waterproof USB Type-C charging port.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Boot-up battery level indication.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design.
- Length: 5.4” (138mm)
- Body: 1.0” (26mm)
- Head: 1.3” (33.2mm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (117g) weight excluding battery
- Battery: One 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery (included) or one 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery with the ALF-18 battery holder (not included)
- Included:ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, Lanyard, Holster, Spare O-ring
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA