The Fenix PD36R rechargeable flashlight is a high-performance flashlight unlike anything else on the market for its size. This LED rechargeable flashlight delivers a maximum 1600 lumens to an impressive distance of 928ft (283 m), all on a high capacity 21700 li-ion battery. The Fenix PD36R is our first introduction of a product with a 21700 li-ion battery, extending battery runtimes by twice the standard li-ion battery. The high-capacity 5000 mAh battery can be conveniently charged through the USB-C port on the flashlight. Additionally, you will always be able to see the battery’s charge status at a glance with the external battery level indicator.
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
- Included: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two-way body clip, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, rubber switch boot, spare O-ring
- Weight: 3.0 oz (85 g) excluding battery
- Lumens: 1600
- Modes: 6
- Battery: High-capacity 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Length: 5.4” (136 mm)
- Body: 1.0” (25.4 mm)
- Head: 1.0” (26.4 mm)