The Ultra is SteriPEN's flagship model, with their most advanced user interface featuring a user-friendly OLED display (Organic Light Emitting Diode). Ultra’s 8,000 treatment lamp delivers a lifetime of purification. It features an internal lithium battery rechargeable with any USB interface. Redesigned firmware and interface deliver the fastest, most seamless user experience ever.
SteriPEN Ultra is proven to be safe and effective, eliminating over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.
Winner of multiple awards, including the 2013 ISPO industry award, and has earned the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal.
- High-contrast, lightweight OLED screen displays battery life and treatment time remaining
- Internal battery is USB-rechargeable via computer, outlet or portable solar panel
- 8,000-treatment lamp delivers years of purification
- Battery Life: approx. 100 0.5 liter treatments or 50 1 liter treatments per charge
- Industry-leading safety features
- SteriPEN® destroys over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa
- Water Quality Association: SteriPEN® tested and certified by WQA against US EPA Microbiological Water Purifier Standard
- Package contents: SteriPEN Ultra, USB cord and neoprene carrying case
- Weight: 4.94 oz
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.6 x 1.3 in
- Lamp Life: 8,000 treatments
- Battery: Internal Lithium-Ion (Included with purchase)
- Battery Life: 100 .5 liter treatments or 50 1 liter treatments per charge
- Minimum Bottle Diameter: 20mm (0.8 inches)
- Filter Compatibility: Tapered End (PreFilter and FitsAll)