Popular among touring paddlers and kayak anglers, stay completely dry with these dry pants. The waterproof, breathable Kokatat Hydrus 3.0 Tempest Dry Pant is a favorite among touring paddlers and kayak anglers. For the value conscious paddler, Kokatat's Hydrus 3.0 (3-layer) Tempest dry pants are very popular among kayak anglers worldwide. Features include a tall neoprene waist band and integrated Hydrus 3.0 socks.
- Lightweight Hydrus 3.0 fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable with a tough nylon outer layer and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- A wide, secure neoprene waistband with hook-and-loop tabs delivers optimal coverage and keeps water out.
- Mate the Tempest Pant with a double-skirted drytop for full immersion protection.
- A proprietary polyurethane micro-porous inner coating quickly transfers water vapor away from your body.
- Gravel guards at the ankles help keep sand and debris out of your shoes or booties.
- Weight: 1.125 lbs.
- Material: Hydrus 3.0 - 3-layer, 70 denier multi-ply nylon
- Waist System: Neoprene waist with double-pull hook-and-loop closure
- Ankle Closures: Adjustable hook-and-loop
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Pockets: No
- Latex Ankle Gaskets: No
- Socks: Fabric