Designed to maximize use of kayak storage space, the shape of the waterproof SealLine Bulkhead Tapered dry bag allows it to optimally fit in kayak bow and stern hatches. Plus, the PurgeAir valve vents help compress the bag to its full extent.
Perfect for kayak bow or stern hatches.
- Waterproof PurgeAir valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed
- Optimizes space by nestling into a kayak’s bow or stern hatch space, maximizing use of available space
- Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches
- DrySeal roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal
- Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams
- PVC-Free materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials
Weight: 220 g (7.7 oz)
Width: 40 cm (16")
Length: 80 cm (31.5")
Volume: 1220 cu in. (20 liters)
Materials: 70D/140D 7.5 oz. polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon body