The Boundary Dry Pack is a simple, durable waterproof portage pack with an all-new suspension system designed to lighten the burden of gear-hauling whether you're paddling, fishing, rafting, camping or traveling on trains, buses and roof racks. Padded shoulder straps add carrying comfort and can also be detached for travel or use as a dry bag. The updated DrySeal roll-top closure and side compression straps make it easy to achieve the optimal seal.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal roll-top closure makes it easier and more to achieve an optimal seal and secures with side compression straps (note: 35L size secures with a single top buckle, not side compression straps).
- Carry comfortably: Updated shoulder straps provide comfortable padding taking the edge off loads.
- Adaptable: Removable harness offers option to streamline pack by detaching shoulder straps and waist belt for travel or dry bag use.
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz / 1.54 kg
- Width: 9 in / 23 cm
- Length: 17.5 in / 44 cm
- Height: 25 in / 64 cm
- Volume: 3960 cu. in / 65 liters
- Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Material(s): 1000D 18.5oz vinyl-coated polyesterBottom: 1000D 30oz vinyl-coated polyester