Introducing the Carbon Neutral Recycled Puffer Jacket! The hooded geo quilted poly filled bomber length jacket.
- Feather touch poly-filled insulation.
- Breathable and windproof 4 way shine high density nylon shell and lining that source from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double stitched quilting body.
- Attached tunnel hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Inner attached rib collar for cold wind protection.
- #10 heavy duty front zipper with loop zipper puller.
- Black and white contrast tape along inner placket for newer design.
- 2 metal mesh air vents under arm holes.
- 2 deep hand pockets with zipper lined with soft micro polar fleece pocketing lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Anti-storm rib cuff with thumb holes used as fingerless mittens.
- Adjustable inner elastic drawstring bottom hem with side toggles for fit.
- Worn comfortably up to -20°C climate control jacket ( up to -4 °F ).
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% High density nylon
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in cold water