With the Deuter Grant 24 L Office Backpack, Deuter have taken their vast experience and expertise in designing and manufacturing alpine rucksacks and have channeled it into an exemplary backpack for the businessman and woman.
The MacroLite 420 exterior material is easily durable enough to survive the knocks and jolts of commuter travel as well of course when you let it loose on trips to the countryside and, even if the pack is worn on the back throughout the journey to work, you can stay comfortable and ready for work when you get there thanks to the pump-effect ventilation of the Deuter Aircontact back system.
The Aircontact system also features contoured shoulder straps, adjustable stabiliser straps, anatomically shaped and mobile hip fins and an anatomically profiled X-frame which provides a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements and transfer weight through the perfect back fit.
- Breathable cushions with venting Aircontact technology system
- Padded 15.6 inch laptop and tablet compartment
- Additional ventilation channel between the Airconrat cushions
- Folder-sized main compartment with softly padded 15.6-inch laptop and tablet PC compartment
- Spacious front compartment with organization for phone, cable, camera, USB stick etc
- Organizer in front pocket grants easy access
- Side pockets keep drinking bottle, spectacle case, umbrella always handy
- Practical compartment for storing papers, pocketbook and magazines
- Detachable key clip avoids unnecessary searching
- Two reinforced integrated compartments protect folds from damage
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Detachable key holder
- Comfortable neoprene grab handle
- Chest strap
- Weight: 960 g
- Capacity: 24 L
- Material: MacroLite 420
- Exterior dimensions (H x W x D): 47 x 31 x 22 cm
- Laptop compartment interior dimensions (H x W x D): 38 x 27 x 4 cm
- Tablet PC pocket dimensions (H x W x D): 24 x 19 x 2 cm