The Sunburst combines craftsmanship with composite technology to create a beautiful straight shaft canoe paddle with a carbon shaft and a larger blade for a powerful stroke. From tip to grip this paddle is designed with the canoe elitist in mind for years of comfortable, worry-free paddling.
Bending Branches premium wood paddles are built for efficiency, beauty and will last a lifetime with little care. All Bending Branches paddles are built with a rockguard tip to protect the paddle from rocks, debris and water, making them the most durable wood canoe paddles on the market.
- Hand-crafted in Osceola Wisconsin
- Blade surface is fiberglass-reinforced and the tip is edged with Rockgard® protection
- Shaft is made of lightweight, yet powerful T-700 carbon
- Symmetric Palm/T-Grip Blend
- Blade made of Red Alder, Basswood and Roasted Basswood
- Weight: 17 oz. (Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts).
- Blade Size: 7.9" x 17" (99 sq. in)
- Blade Surface Area: 99 sq. in.
- Blade Wood: Red Alder, Basswood and Roasted Basswood
- Blade Protection: Full Rockgard & 2 oz. Fiberglass
- Shaft: Straight
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Lengths: 52", 54", 56", 58", 60"
- Shaft Features: Ovalized for Comfort
- Grip Type: Symmetric Palm/T-Grip Blend