The Bending Branches Sunburst canoe paddle combines years of wood-crafting artistry with state of the art composite technology that makes this our lightest canoe paddle.
The Sunburst’s blade is hand-crafted in Osceola Wisconsin, and is a striking combination of red alder and basswoods. The blade surface is fiberglass-reinforced and the tip is edged with Rockgard® protection to maintain this paddle’s beauty over many years. The Sunburst’s shaft is made of lightweight, yet powerful T-700 carbon that is similar to materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Hand-crafted in Osceola Wisconsin
- Blade surface is fiberglass-reinforced and the tip is edged with Rockgard® protection
- T-700 carbon shaft
- Red, Alder, Basswood and Roasted Basswood
- Full Rockgard
- Blade made of Red Alder, Basswood and Roasted Basswood
- Weight: 17 oz. (Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts)
- Blade Size: 8.2" x 17"
- Blade Surface Area: 99 sq. in.
- Blade Wood: Red Alder, Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Shaft: 11 Bent
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Shaft Length: 48", 50", 52", 54"
- Shaft Features: Ovalized for Comfort
- Grip: Asymmetric Palm/T-Grip Blend