*Only Available at our Winnipeg Location.
One of the best looking SUP's you'll ever see on the water. Not only does the Go Startshot have style, it will feel comfortable and stable whether on the lake, going on a sigh-seeing tour or doing yoga.
- Bungee Tie Down
- Deep channel throughout
- FCS INSERT: to attach accessories like a mobile phone or GoPro.
- WIDE TAIL AND NOSE: provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
- THE BOXY RAILS: increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
- DEEP CENTER CHANNEL: creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to our award winning Allstar race boards.
- BOTTOM SIDE PLANE: creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. Its really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability. Larger sizes perfect for yoga and fitness.
- FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION: improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box , the more directional stable the board will become.
- FLAT STANDING AREA: for extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
- STARSHOT TIKHINE TECHNOLOGY
- Length: 11'2'' / 340.4 cm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Width: 32" / 81.3 cm
- Thickness: 4.7" / 11.9 cm
- Volume: 217 litres
- Rider Capacity: 130 - 230 lbs
- Lakes, Rivers, Recreation, Touring, Expeditions, Tracking, Speed