Each of Pulse's premium Traditional SUP boards boast a unique and bold design. With a concave bottom, and exaggerated tail rocker, the Traditionals are not only beautiful, but extraordinary in flat water or can perform in small surf, with very good glide.
- Go-Pro mount on the nose
- Bungee tie downs
- 3 fin thruster set up for stability and tracking
- Fibre glass imported from France
- Solid wood stringer
- 6 tests on each board: Surface Scratch, Surface Paint Test, Weight Pressure Test (660 lbs), Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity), Deck Pad Test (skid resistance), Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
- Strongest, most lightweight and durable Epoxy SUP possible
- Self breathing Gore-Tex valve and offset handle for easy pick up/carrying
- Includes a padded transport bag, a paddle and a 10' ankle leash
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 5"
- Volume: 191.2L
- Weight: 28.8 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 230 Lbs.