The RAM Track Ball is made up of a C size 1.5" rubber ball molded to a high strength composite base, a rubber friction washer and a stainless steel T-bolt for sliding into virtually any track system. Simply insert or slide the Track Ball into your track and twist the ball clockwise to tighten in place. Twist counterclockwise to loosen or adjust the ball.
- Designed for track mounting systems including the RAM® Tough-Track™; includes 1.5" C size rubber ball
- Features a rubber friction washer and a stainless steel T-bolt; simply insert into your track and twist the ball clockwise to tighten
- Made of high-strength composites for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Hardware included: Friction washer, 1/4"-20 x 7/8" T-Bolt
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Plate Size: 0.48" x 0.95" T-Bolt
- Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5")
- Weight Capacity: Standard Use: 4 lbs, Heavy-Duty Use: 3 lbs
- Materials: High strength composite