The Sales Associate’s primary job is to ensure that customers receive excellent service by being efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. They will be required to handle cash register transactions including but not limited to sales, refunds, and special orders. The Sales Associate’s daily tasks will also include receiving stock, restocking, repricing, merchandising and completing cleaning tasks.
Education & Experience:
- High School
- Related retail experience, preferably in a related field
SKILLS, ABILITY & KNOWLEDGE:
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting.
- Proficiency in the use of computerized systems is preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
- Class 5 Drivers an asset.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Weekdays, evenings & weekends
FULL-TIME PERMANENT Hours:
38-40 Hrs per week
SALARY / HOURLY:
Anticipated Start Date:
How to Apply:
Winnipeg Location by email: info AT WildernessSupply.ca
Thunder Bay Location by email: mila AT WildernessSupply.ca
- Subject Line Should Read: “Employment Application for __________” (the position you are applying for)
- Include the Following Items: Cover letter, Resume and References