Retail Sales Floor Manager
Permanent Full Time
A Sales Floor Manager at Wilderness Supply is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating daily operations. You will be responsible for overseeing customer sales, scheduling, inventory maintenance, implementation of store policies and procedures, preparing reports and monitoring the success of all daily operations and sales.
Seeking a highly motivated, personable and dedicated leader to join our growing team. If you have a positive attitude and a passion for retail and building customer relationships, we want to hear from you!
Education & Experience:
- Post secondary education (college or university). Educational background in business and commerce is preferred.
- Relevant retail industry experience may also be considered.
- At least 2-4 years sales and retail management experience.
- Proven track record in sales achievement and personnel management.
Skills, Ability & Knowledge:
- Customer focused with a dedication and drive to provide superior customer service
- A solid understanding of the retail environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital.
- Highly motivated and sales & education driven mentality.
- Energetic and positive disposition.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- A creative mindset.
- Goal oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong decision making ability.
- Conflict resolution .
- Team oriented commitment.
- A passion for continuous learning.
- A love for the outdoors, environment and self-propelled activities.
- Must be willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
- Class 5 Drivers (Manitoba location) and/or G license (Ontario location) is mandatory.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of store promotions, sales and incentives.
- Manage staff on the sales floor and oversee the completion of daily tasks and duties.
- Organize staff training events for continued education.
- Analyze sales statistics / KPI’s and work with excel and retail POS systems to ensure inventory accuracy and sales goals are met.
- Effectively manage and resolve any customer concerns while upholding a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Ensure that the sales floor is maintained in a professional, organized, logical and clean manner.
WORKING HOURS: Weekdays, evenings & weekends.
SALARY / HOURLY: TBD
Anticipated Start Date: October 2021
How to Apply: By Email to info AT WildernessSupply.ca
- Subject Line Should Read: “Employment Application for __________” (the position you are applying for)
- Include the Following Items: Cover letter, Resume and References