With an urban-friendly design, this warm, stormproof jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and removable hood, insulated with Traceable 600-fill-power Duck Down, traced from parent farm to apparel factory.
- H2No® Performance Standard, 2-layer shell made of bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester; insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Hooded jacket with full-length zipper, stand-up collar, external storm flap with snap closures and adjustable snap closure cuffs; removable and adjustable insulated hood
- One flapped upper right-chest pocket with hidden snap closure; one upper left-chest vertical zippered pocket; two fleece lined, lower-front zippered pockets; internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable snap closure, self-fabric cuffs; rib-knit interior storm cuffs; drop-tail hem
- Removable hood with 100% Traceable Down with interior adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
Weight: 1357 g (47.9 oz)
Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
Winter, Storms, Urban