The women's Flyweight Hoodie is an ultralight, wind-resistant hoodie for breezy days on the trail, and happens to be packable for travelling.
The North Face uses WindWall fabric for the women's Flyweight Hoodie, a wind-resistant fleece that utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), drastically reducing the effects of windchill, and enhancing warmth and comfort.
- Standard fit
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Attached hood with micro-elastic binding
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with interior draft flap
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stows in hand pocket
- Breathable cape vent
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Back waist cinch-cord
- Drop-tail hem
- Average Weight: 227 G (8 Oz)
- Length From Centre Back: 27.5"
- Material: 50D X 50D 76 G/M² WindWall—100% Polyester With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Care: Machine Wash