A lighter version of Patagonia's classic Snap-T Pullover, made with warm, durable polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of midweight Synchilla polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Four-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem: Cuffs and hem have spandex trim to seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.