Recreational stand up paddles have reached a new performance level with the Vibe. Your time on the water should not be a struggle, so we adapted design features from our top of the line paddle to fit a budget. With our LeverLock grip, easily resize length and share with the entire gang.
- 10 Degree blade to shaft offset is utilized to help the Versatile use paddler excel. For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the compromise for forward paddling and bracing is 10 degree.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- The combination of fiberglass and nylon are impact and wear resistant at a lower price point.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Our fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our fiberglass straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 16” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- When shopping our Standard performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from our more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling.
- Our fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Shaft: 2 Piece
Weight: 1 lb 14.3 oz.
Length Range: 50" - 84" in 1" increments
Blade Size: 19 x 7.25 inches
Paddleboard, Recreation, Lakes, Rivers