A durable high-capacity pot set for feeding the trailside masses. Two pot sizes (both non-stick and uncoated) and two lids for maximum use and versatility. The nested design minimizes space, making this set is a great option for group paddling or backpacking trips. Nests inside the MSR Flex Skillet for additional cooking versatility.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Stainless Steel Mugs and DeepDish™ plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside.
- Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) Dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) Aluminum Strainer lids, (4) DeepDish™ plates, (4) 12.5 oz. Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
Weight (Standard): 3 lbs 10.8 oz
Weight (Metric): 1.67 kg
Packed Size (Standard): 12 x 6.25 in
Packed Size (Metric): 30.5 x 15.9 cm
Car Camping, Camping