The Treeline is packed with features to tackle your favorite winter hikes. The lightweight, responsive energy return of the Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS), the comfort of the new Wrapp™ MTN Binding featuring the BOA® Fit System and the Reactiv™ Frame all make for a snowshoe that will take you to the tree line and beyond.
- Reactiv™ Frame: Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 6061 aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding: The Wrapp MTN Binding blends Atlas’s proven Wrapp series design with the added performance of the BOA® Fit System crafted for all-mountain snowshoeing use.
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Heel Lift Bar
Sizing & Specifications:
- Size: 25in (64 cm)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in (1135 sq cm)
- Weight: 4.16 lbs (1.89 kg)
- Load Capacity: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)
- Size: 30 in (76 cm)
- Surface Area: 222 sq in (1432 sq cm)
- Weight: 4.58 lbs (2.08 kg)
- Load Capacity: 150-250+ lbs (68-113+ kg)