The fisherman working the Hebrides Islands are as rugged as the North Atlantic.
The Shuna is our most popular high angle fishing paddle. For those looking for a more efficient paddling style keeping the boat tracking straighter, this is the paddle to look at. Still versatile enough for maneuvering strokes when controlling your boat to get a better casting angle. The perfect choice for anglers looking for a light, stiff and durable high angle paddle.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Hooked: Adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in three ranges: 220-240cm and 240-260cm, and 260-280cm.
- Customize paddle length on the fly for high/low seat positions, standing while sight fishing or switching between multiple kayaks of different widths. The adjustable length paddle gives you the freedom to fish.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 872 g
- Weight Ounces: 30.75 oz
- Length Range: LeverLock® (220-240 cm, 240-260 cm and 260-280 cm)
- Feather Angle: LeverLock Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 615 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 46 cm x 18.25 cm