Extra stability and rigidity makes this board the ideal vessel for long-range outings. Increased thickness and capacity makes the 12’6″ Voyager super-stiff and stable, so it’s perfect for taller, larger paddlers and longer outings in a range of conditions. The durability of the boards offered by our MSL technology allows you to explore with confidence so any adventure is a possibility.
Extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or if you’re going it alone, you can use the 6 point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4 point cargo tie down system at the back to take camping gear with you.
- Multiple carry handles ensure that carrying around obstacles is a breeze
- RSS battens ensure the board remains stiff when loaded and slices through the water
- Beneath is a removable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS
- he diamond cut deck pad has been finished with our Red logo embossed all over to provide additional grip whilst paddling and protect against wear and tear
- The board is supplied with our Titan Pump which will get you up to pressure in half the time than other SUP pumps and once deflated the board fits nicely inside our All Terrain backpack to make accessing that next idyllic location hassle free.
- Board Length: 12'6"
- Board Weight: 11k g / 24.2 lb
- Board Thickness: 5.90" / 150mm
- Board Volume: 360 Litres
- Stiffening System: RSS Battens
- Bag Size: 960 x 390 x 360 mm
- Bag Volume: 150 litres
- Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins