A lively, crisp board that will be at home exploring wherever you go! Also makes a great alternative for a more stable race board that can still put out enough speed to stay competitive. Ideal for flatware touring, but performs surprisingly well on small chop and waves if the wind picks up while you’re out.
Features two bungee tie downs to carry extra year and four FCS inserts for installing lights or GPS.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.
Weight: 30.2 lbs