A complete maintenance kit for both MiniWorks and WaterWorks microfilters.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Ceramic filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator™ increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
Color: Red Case
Weight (Standard): 1.1oz
Weight (Metric): 0.03 kg
Width (Standard): 1.8 in
Width (Metric): 4.5 cm
Length (Standard): 3.3 in
Length (Metric): 8 cm
MiniWorks and WaterWorks Microfilters