Whether you're ditching the inbox for an afternoon paddle or suiting up for an all-day touring adventure, the Orion Paddling Jacket delivers adaptable waterproof protection. When you can't trust the conditions, you can depend on the Orion.
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics throughout the jacket, keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Features two PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Weight: 816 g
- Material: 4-layer Eclipse
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: GlideSkin gasket
- Wrist Closure: Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
- Waist System: Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
- Double Tunnel: Yes
- Pockets: 1 - Front & 2 - Sleeve
- Latex Neck Gasket: No
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: Yes
- Reflective Detailing: Yes