The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
Volume: 1465 in3 / 24 l
Dimensions: 19.3H X 11.8W X 11.8D in
Weight: 2.557 lbs
Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Women, Day Hiking, Urban